I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted! I’ve been busy getting my health coaching certification and then sharing my teachings with others! Between coaching people on how to get more energy from eating real foods and the added benefits of essential oils in a healthy lifestyle I haven’t been dedicating as much time to sharing my recipes and tips to all of you out there! I’m happy to say that I have moved all of my old blog posts and even shared some new ones to my new blog webpage http://www.christinemariewellness.wordpress.com! Stop by, check it out, and be sure to sign up for email notifications from my new blog site so you can stay up to date!
If you’re interested in learning more about 1:1 health coaching you can check out my website http://www.christinemariewellness.com
if you’re interested in essential oils you can find out more at http://www.mydoterra.com/christinemariewellness!
And my email is always open for questions! Christinemariewellness@gmail.com
One of the simplest changes you can make in your day that has great health benefits is to drink more water!
First thing in the morning, as soon as I wake up, I drink a BIG glass of cold water. Drinking at least 16 oz of chilled water in the morning can boost your metabolism 24%!! Throughout the day I try and fill my water bottle at least 5 times while I’m at work, and then I drink another 2 bottles of water at the gym typically. While it does mean that you’re making more trips to the bathroom, haha, the benefits definitely make it all worth it!!
- Water helps convert food to energy, and staying hydrated ensures that your organs work properly and helps your body absorb nutrients. With these benefits and an increased metabolism, it can easily add up to being an aid with weight loss!
- Water flushes out toxins in your body and helps in the removal of waste.
- It also regulates body temperature and helps protect your organs and joints.
- Drinking more water and staying hydrated can also give you more energy and better concentration since a major cause of fatigue is dehydration.
- Hydrating enough also means your skin gets the health benefits: clearer skin and less visible wrinkles!
I’m lucky enough to have purified water at my job so I use my awesome glass water bottle from Lululemon while I’m at work. But I also carry a Brita water bottle with me to the gym so I’m not going through tons of plastic bottles throughout my day.
So try it out tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Make it a “don’t forget” and you’ll be glad you did. You’re body will thank you and you’ll feel great.